wicket-users mailing list archives

From Chris Colman <chr...@stepahead.com.au>
Subject Best way to refresh entire NestedTree
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2019 00:19:52 GMT
I have a UI layout where selection changes in one component need to
result in a complete repopulation of the nodes in an associated NestedTree.

Obviously I don't want to do a complete page refresh so I was wondering
what the best way is to do an AJAX refresh of the entire NestedTree
after I've told it, somehow, that all of its nodes need to be replaced.

Is it as simple as just replacing the ITreeProvider and then adding the
NestedTree to the AJAX request target or is there something more involved?

Merry Christmas/Holiday everyone,

Regards,

Chris