wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Götz" <...@richmountain.de>
Subject Aw: Wrapping a FormComponent with a Border
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2019 08:23:29 GMT
The Border I'd like to use for wrapping my FormComponents is the FormGroup from the wicket-bootstrap
project: https://bit.ly/2lmU9cq.
So, the user should only care about adding the FormComponent and then I would like to wrap
it with this Border ... any ideas?

Tom

> Gesendet: Montag, 02. September 2019 um 09:22 Uhr
> Von: "Tom Götz" <tom@decoded.de>
> An: users@wicket.apache.org
> Betreff: Wrapping a FormComponent with a Border
>
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to automatically wrap a FormComponent with a Border whenever it is added
on a certain page. Let's say, a TextField is added, then I'd like to replace it with Border
and add that TextField to the Border. The Border itself contains other Wicket Components such
as a Label and a FeedbackPanel. I am aware of BorderBehavior, but it seems that this can only
be used to wrap raw HTML around a Component.