wicket-users mailing list archives

From Tom Götz <...@richmountain.de>
Subject Re: Wicket tests with Spring Boot
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:41:11 GMT
We have both, a service layer and a persistence layer (each in it's own maven module). We use
Spring Data Jpa repositories for the persistence layer and Liquibase for managing DB changes.
When testing the Wicket layer I don't want the complete persistence and service layer to be
initialized by Spring (e.g. no need for persistence context initialization and Liquibase),
but would prefer to work with mocks. Is that enough information for you or what else should
I provide?
Tom

persistence, but enough to mock services and inject them (if you use @Autowired annotation).

> Could you please give a bit more examples of what you're trying to test?
>

>> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 20:56, "Tom Götz" <tom@richmountain.de> wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> we have a Spring Boot based webapp (Wicket 8.4 with wicket-spring-boot 2.1.6) and
would like to create a base test class for our Wicket tests. For testing, we would like to
mock the service and persistence layer (e.g. with Mockito). Is there a good example for that
purpose?