wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: On Session invalidate, wicket creates a new folder with session data in wicket-filter-store
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:58:09 GMT
While the debugger is stopped at the breakpoint you can see what leads to
this call in the stacktrace.
If it is coming from the application code then you should fix it.
If it is triggered by Wicket itself then please upgrade to 7.12.0 and try
again. If it still does the same then please create a mini application that
reproduces the problem and attach it to a ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WICKET/issues