wicket-users mailing list archives

From kyc <brend...@hku.hk>
Subject Re: On Session invalidate, wicket creates a new folder with session data in wicket-filter-store
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 08:21:27 GMT
As I encountered the same problem as AliKhan,  I follow Martin's suggestion
to upgrade the wicket version from 7.10 to 7.12.  However, I still go to the
following code inside the bind() method when the session is invalidate.

			// explicitly create a session
			id = store.getSessionId(request, true);
			// bind it
			store.bind(request, this);

Session.java
	public final void bind()
	{
		// If there is no request cycle then this is not a normal request but for
example a last
		// modified call.
		if (RequestCycle.get() == null)
		{
			return;
		}

		ISessionStore store = getSessionStore();
		Request request = RequestCycle.get().getRequest();
		if (store.lookup(request) == null)
		{
			// explicitly create a session
			id = store.getSessionId(request, true);
			// bind it
			store.bind(request, this);

			if (temporarySessionAttributes != null)
			{
				for (Map.Entry<String, Serializable> entry :
temporarySessionAttributes.entrySet())
				{
					store.setAttribute(request, entry.getKey(), entry.getValue());
				}

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html