wicket-users mailing list archives

From Entropy <blmulholl...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.4 version of IRequestCycleListener?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 12:17:57 GMT
In our Wicket 6 projects, we have a IRequestCycleListener that does some
things we want to do for every request (primarily involving auditing and a
few other nits).  We also have a couple 1.4 apps that we haven't been given
permission to upgrade, but we want to add this same auditing listener.  Is
there an equivalent to IRequestCycleListener in 1.4?

I see IRequestListener, but it doesn't seem to have any events, and it's
child listeners all seem more specific.  I just want a bit of code to run
before and after every request.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html