wicket-users mailing list archives

From Dirk Forchel <dirk.forc...@exedio.com>
Subject wicket-dnd and link multiple items at once
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:18:12 GMT
Hello,
I've a question regarding the Wicket drag'n'drop library. We're using this
library successfully in order to link items with other items (the only
operation allowed is a LINK operation) between to different panels (or
container). It works quite well and I'm a bit curious about the way how to
support multiple "link" operations at once. Instead of clicking on an item
on the left container and dragging this item to the right container and
releasing the mouse button, I'd like to hold an extra button to support
"multiple" item copy operations.
I could imagine that pressing the "ALT"-key and holding this key could start
a link operation from the left container to the right as long as the "ALT"
key gets pressed. Releasing the this key would stop the whole copy
operation.
I'm not sure whether this would be possible with the current release
(wicket-dnd 0.7.3). For any hint I would be very grateful.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html