wicket-users mailing list archives

From trlt <trl...@gmail.com>
Subject Wicket 1.5 PageExpiredException
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:24:02 GMT
I have a set of applications written in wicket (1.5.10) that have been
running for 5+ years
without any issues, but recently I've encountered some problems that I've
never seen before:

This problem has to do with PageExpiredException. In the past, the user hit
a page,
got a "Page Expired" error.  My program redirects them to a bookmarkable
page, and off they go.
However, I noticed this week when this happens, some users get into the
infinite loop of "Page Expired"
errors. All the links they access (bookmarkable or non-bookmarkable), they
all throw "PageExpiredException" error.

When users complain, I can often access those pages without any issues. This
makes it hard for me to
debug. The only way for the users to get out of the loop is by clearing
their browser's cache (even the
logout link becomes stale at this point).

Nothing has changed in my session implementation so I'm a bit puzzled by
this.  Can someone shed some light on this for me?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html