wicket-users mailing list archives

From sorinev <sori...@gmail.com>
Subject IndicatingAjaxButton onSubmit seems missing when deployed
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 18:44:07 GMT
I really don't know what to make of this. Hopefully I'm missing something
simple.

I'm using NetBeans to attach a debugging session to my wicket (1.4.17)
application deployed on Wildfly. NetBeans keeps telling me that there is no
executable code located at that line when I try to submit a breakpoint to a
line inside my onSubmit() button (in fact, EVERY line inside the onSubmit
method says this). Normally this would be a case of source being out of sync
with what's deployed, but I've triple checked and confirmed they're in sync.

What's even weirder is that the lines right before and right after the line
that adds my button and its onSubmit override attach and are hit just fine.
There is even a bit of javascript attached to the button through
AttributeModifier that does fire off properly (ok/cancel window). The button
even responds to being enabled, disabled, hidden, shown, etc. I also have a
log statement at the very beginning of both onSubmit and onError, and
neither one of them prints. It really does seem like the onSubmit method is
literally missing when deployed. Im looking through the source control and I
don't see any recent changes.

I'm really not sure what to do at this point.