wicket-users mailing list archives

From durairaj t <durairaj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TreePanel#onInitialize() is not being called from AbstractGridRow#onBeforeRender(). - WicketStuff-wicket7
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:18:36 GMT
Thank you Martin! I will compare the entire code.

beside, I found that the below code from the
 Component#fireInitialize(){....} returns false, it should to be true to
invoke the onInitialize();. any idea about this line of code, I did not
understand that why it is false and what it mean.

if (!getFlag(FLAG_INITIALIZED))---> it is false