wicket-users mailing list archives

From James Selvakumar <ja...@mcruncher.com>
Subject Analytics for Wicket applications
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 01:40:16 GMT
Dear community,

Though this is not a question related to the Wicket framework which we have
been using happily for nearly 6 years, I hope the community would help me
with it's insights regarding providing analytics in Wicket applications.

We are using the excellent wicked-charts library (HighCharts) to provide
home grown analytics in our application. I've been wondering recently
whether we are going in the right direction.

How do you all provide analytics in your applications? Are you integrating
some third party BI tools like JasperSoft or Pentaho? Or are you building
it on your own?

Thank you very much in advance.