wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <wicket:child> inside inline frame
Date Sun, 14 May 2017 19:04:09 GMT
Hi,

Maybe a simpler solution would be to use custom IHeaderResponseDecorator
that skips all CssHeaderItems contributed by the base module.
If you can differentiate your application CssHeaderItems from the one from
the base module, e.g. by package name, then I think this will work.
See org.apache.wicket.markup.head.filter.FilteringHeaderResponse for
inspiration.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov