wicket-users mailing list archives

From Claudia Hirt <hirt-clau...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: <wicket:child> inside inline frame
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 17:55:35 GMT
Thanks for the answer.
Always nice to learn something new, but sadly this won't solve my problem. I will need both
of the stylesheet files. Application developers shall bring their own css for their app and
should not have to care about the design of the menu wrapped around.
I'm looking for a way to seperate them so they don't get in each others way. Something like
scoped css.
But i think there won't be a wicket-way to solve this. It's more a css issue.