wicket-users mailing list archives

From sorinev <sori...@gmail.com>
Subject Attach ajax/javascript to CheckBox, v1.4
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 22:49:18 GMT
I have a version 7.x application where I have an Ajax component that I add
some javascript to via this method:

            @Override
            protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes
attributes) {
                super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);
                attributes.getAjaxCallListeners().add(new AjaxCallListener()
                    .onBefore("$('#button1').prop('disabled',true);"
                            + "$('#button2').prop('disabled',true);")
                    .onComplete("$('#button1').prop('disabled',false);"
                            + "$('#button2').prop('disabled',false);"));
            }

Now, I have a v1.4.17 app that I need to do the same thing to, but it's
going to be on a CheckBox (I could do AjaxCheckBox if necessary). I've tried
the various solutions I've googled, but to no avail. When the checkbox is
checked, some code runs. While that code runs, I need two buttons to be
disabled (doing it via the AjaxRequestTarget obviously won't work). When the
CheckBox's onUpdate code finishes running, the buttons can be enabled again.

This app is stuck on 1.4.17 for the foreseeable future and that's outside of
my hands.