wicket-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject PubSub from Javascript with Wicket.Event is possible?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:36:00 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible to send events that are managed inside Javascript without
reaching the server?

Instead of using a dedicated PubSub library I pretend to use the
functionality inside Wicket to perform pubsub on javascript.

My problem is that only examples I can find is like this, where a
publish is done, but there are no arguments. Data or anything I want to
send.

Wicket.Event.publish(Wicket.Event.Topic.AJAX_HANDLERS_BOUND);

So. Is it possible to do that way?

Something like is what I want. How should I do it?

Wicket.Event.publish("/customevent/newdata", JSON.stringify(dataObject));

Thank you in advance.