wicket-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Editable, closable and sortable tabs
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:06:04 GMT
Hello Sebastien,

I would like to create special tab view with Editable, closable and
sortable tabs.
I was able to add close component.
A have changed Label with AjaxEditableLabel, but unfortunately it doesn't work
Any click/button press cancels edit, and tab onclick behavior seems to
be dropeed :(
Additionally I found no way to add sortable() as here: [1]
Could you please help me in integrating all of this?

And one more question: Is it possible to perform sort of "light-weight
update"? Panels with content are very much heavy, so I would like to
be able to update tab buttons only....

[1] http://jqueryui.com/tabs/#sortable

--
WBR