wicket-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding WebSocketBehavior::onConnect message
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 07:24:17 GMT
It works as expected with one minor change:
-- Wicket.Event.WebSocket.Opened
++ Wicket.Event.Topic.WebSocket.Opened

Thanks :)

Another question:
Why org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.javax.JavaxUpgradeHttpRequest.getSession(boolean)
does not creates the session even if boolean parameter is true?
I have weird behavior because of this: on Shift+F5 page continuously
reloading
all page parameters are duplicated in the URL until I got Bad Request ....

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax