wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ravi <ravi.k...@intellinet.de>
Subject Re: wicket:head and ajax updates
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:55:44 GMT
One difference I see in the response is that in my application the <title> is
contained in the <header-contribution> element (not working). Whereas in my
quickstart it is in the in an <component> element (working) as such:

Quickstart:
<code>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ajax-response>
<component id="browserTitlee" ></component></ajax-response>
<code>

My application:
<code>
<header-contribution></header-contribution>
</code>

any idea where I can start debugging or how to avoid this?
I also added an Ajaxlink in my application that send an event to my
Title-label and this works too!

I can not make out the where the difference lies, since the browserTitle
listens only to an event.

Any idea how to avoid this, or where I could start debugging?

Ravi