wicket-users mailing list archives

From Arjun Dhar <dhar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Use a Factory to create a Panel (Yay or Nay)?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 09:27:25 GMT
Thanks martin for the validation. Just to add to the group discussion, when
developing a CMS (esp for E-Commerce) you do want other developers to at
some point override any default Panels in your base UI with their own
Plugin-ins. .. that was my intent.

Even if someone feels factories are not a good idea, I request an alternate.
Though, I feel it looks good as a solution and nice to have some validation.

thanks

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is
bad, it is still better than nothing!