wicket-users mailing list archives

From e.spyro...@teamconcepts.gr
Subject OAuth2 on google app engine - Same httpsession - new wicket sessions
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:10:17 GMT
Hi all,

I have built a rather crude OAuth2 authentication / authorization of
google apis mechanism.
I am using wicketstuff.gae (and a customized wicket-auth-roles for
internal app authorization).
On the gae side, I am using the REST api for the shake of clarity and
traceability.

The problem, which I am facing is that during the flow
wicket page -> google authentication -> redirection servlet(filter) ->
wicket page
new wicket sessions are created at every step.

So far I have discovered the following:

1. Everything works fine on the local development server. The problem only
happens on the deployed application.

2. The httpsession remains the same, so I think it is a problem with the
combination wicket / app engine (maybe wicket session does not get stored
in the httpsession?)

Has anyone faced something similar / any suggestions ?

Thank you,

Elias.