wicket-users mailing list archives

From hansheinrichbraun <hansheinrichbr...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: Re: Wicket Bootstrap and Wizard
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 15:14:57 GMT
Hello Martin,
I made a first trial to bring the bootswatch Themes to the tree component.In the  wicket
component there are 2 themes HumanTheme and WindowsTheme which are added as Behaviors.In Your
Bootstrap adaption the Boutswatch Themes are interfaced by ITheme.I didn't yet get out how
they are brought in the Components and my first trial to turn them in Behaviors didn't work.I
tried to use the renderHead of the ITheme and to add class=theme-theme.name() to the Treecomponent.Maybe
you  can give me a hint.
Heiner Braun

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

users@wicket.apache.org,Hans-Heinrich Braun <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de> </div><div>Betreff:
Re: Wicket Bootstrap and Wizard </div><div>

Wicket-Extensions Tree component uses CSS themes for styling. It is very
easy to provide Bootstrap theme for it.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov