wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google AppEngine Initializer and Wicket 6?
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 06:18:18 GMT
Hi,

This is the way wicketstuff-gae-initializer works since its day 1.
Branch 1.5.x also uses IInitializer:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/blob/7c2a78df17674b3eff9503a8d3afae2fa8622176/jdk-1.5-parent/gae-initializer-parent/gae-initializer/src/main/resources/wicket.properties
AFAIK there were no changes in this module for a very long time:
-
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commits/master/jdk-1.7-parent/gae-initializer-parent
-
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commits/wicket-6.x/jdk-1.6-parent/gae-initializer-parent