wicket-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JQuery progressbar
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 17:43:59 GMT
Hi Chis,

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Chris <chris.gr@gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> thanks a lot - in the meantime I have added a spring task executor service
> so that the thread pool is closed properly during shutdown.
>
> Could you explain to me why it is necessary to set the default model
> explicitly although the model is already set in the constructor?
> Is then the default model used when set or the other model?
> routingListPanel = new RoutingListPanel("routingPanel", routingModel);
> routingListPanel.setDefaultModel(routingModel);

Because by "new RoutingListPanel("routingPanel", routingModel);", you
suppose it will be the model of the RoutingListPanel, but... is it not; you
transmitted the model to the underlying list view... :) Just transmit the
routingModel (too) to the call to super and this will be solved.

    public RoutingListPanel(String id, final IModel<List<Route>>
routingModel) {
        super(id, routingModel);

also, you can remove this line:
https://github.com/cat1000/FutureProgressBar/blob/ff0e9bda72ebc589a974103697baa5865719afcd/src/main/java/my/company/panels/MapPanel.java#L132