wicket-users mailing list archives

From David Kaufman <david.kauf...@gmx.de>
Subject Concering Borders in Wicket 6
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:26:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently migration our border classes from Wicket 1.4 to Wicket 6. I'm
not quite sure if I understand the change correctly.

We have markup that looks something like this:

</head>
    <wicket:border>
    <wicket:container wicket:id="container1" />
       <wicket:container wicket:id="container2" />
       <wicket:body />
    </wicket:border>

Is it sufficient to call the constructor of the border, i.e. super("id",
model), although the body is not a direct descendant? Since there is no
enclosing wicket component around the border, (except the border itself), I
don't have to be concerned about adding any container to the border. Is
this assumption correct?

Thanks
-David