wicket-users mailing list archives

From David Kaufman <david.kauf...@gmx.de>
Subject Problems with Border ID
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:22:48 GMT
Hi,

we are currently struggling with getting our Border code to run. Initially
we used the isTransparentResolver() Method. The workaround posted in the
migration document, unfortunately didn't work out of the box.

The current solution fails with following RuntimeException:

Unable to find component with id 'content' in [BorderBodyContainer
[Component id = border_body]]
Expected: 'border:border_body:content'.
Found with similar names: 'border:content'

Where do I have to specify the name? If I specify the name in the markup
the error message reads:
border:border_body:content:border:border_body:content.

Thanks a lot,
David