wicket-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tobias Soloschenko <tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException woes
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:02:02 GMT
Hi,

yep and on both cases a RequestListener is causing the issue based on a behavior. Maybe this
will help the devs to solve the issue.

Thanks for the StackTrace.

kind regards

Tobias

> Am 19.02.2015 um 13:47 schrieb ChambreNoire <awe@tentelemed.com>:
> 
> Yes I confirm that isEnabledInHierarchy == false
> 
> Here you go :
> 
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException:
> Behavior rejected interface invocation. Component: [AjaxLink [Component id =
> search]] Behavior: org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLink$1@73829fd3
> Listener: [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
> abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:237)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:250)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:236)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:890)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequestCycle(WicketFilter.java:259)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:282)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>    at
> org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:150)
>    at
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.__invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.__invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException:
> Behavior rejected interface invocation. Component: [AjaxLink [Component id =
> search]] Behavior: org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLink$1@73829fd3
> Listener: [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
> abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:237)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:250)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:236)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:890)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
>    at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:313)
>    at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
>    at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequestCycle(WicketFilter.java:259)
>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
>    at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:282)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>    at
> org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:150)
>    at
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.__invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.__invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
>    at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:313)
>    at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>    at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException-woes-tp4669616p4669648.html
> Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@wicket.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@wicket.apache.org
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@wicket.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@wicket.apache.org


Mime
View raw message