wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: validating a form that is not visible
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:57:47 GMT
Hi,

I think you will need to write custom tabbed panel that hides the tabs with
JS on the client side.

The problem with Wicket's default TabbedPanel is that it sees only one tab
at a time - the active tab.
I.e. the component tree is something like
"...form:tabbedPanel:content:nestedFormX:..."
Switching the tabs replaces the content component and thus nestedFormX
becomes nestedFormY.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov