wicket-users mailing list archives

From Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org>
Subject Re: Tristate boolean
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:50:22 GMT
In data lunedì 17 novembre 2014 14:22:11, Martin Grigorov ha scritto:
> https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/blob/master/bootstrap-extensi
> ons/src/main/java/de/agilecoders/wicket/extensions/markup/html/bootstrap/for
> m/checkboxx/CheckBoxX.java

Thanks, I've tried it but I've not managed to make it work, the checkbox never
changes state on click. Here is what I've done so far:

1. added maven dependency:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>de.agilecoders.wicket</groupId>
      <artifactId>wicket-bootstrap-extensions</artifactId>
      <version>0.9.7</version>
    </dependency>

2. added <input> tag to my form

<input wicket:id="input" type="checkbox" />

3. added a CheckBoxX in java code:

form.add(new CheckBoxX("input", model.<Boolean>bind("rewind")));

where model is a CompoundPropertyModel<MyBean> and MyBean has a

  private Boolean rewind; // along with getter and setter

I have a suspect though: should I include Bootstrap myself in order to use
CheckBoxX?