wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ephraim Rosenfeld <erosenf...@knoa.com>
Subject RE: Referencing DataTable rows within the table column header
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:29:30 GMT
Hi Martin:

Thank you for your quick response.

I was initially updating the entire table, but that was causing me to lose focus from the
drop-down menu in which I made the selection. Also, my hope was that I could update as few
row items/components as possible, thereby expediting the table-refresh process.

When you mention 'Wicket's Event System', are you referring to inter-component events, like
the example portrayed here: http://savicprvoslav.blogspot.com/2012/06/wicket-15-inter-component-events.html

Regards,

- Ephraim

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Grigorov [mailto:mgrigorov@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:10 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Referencing DataTable rows within the table column header

Hi,

Why don't you update the table itself ? This will update all its children components too.

Otherwise I'd use Wicket's Event system to send a notification to all interested parties.

Martin Grigorov

Wicket Training and Consulting

https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Ephraim Rosenfeld <erosenfeld@knoa.com<mailto:erosenfeld@knoa.com>>