wicket-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Soloschenko <tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax Post Data
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:38:52 GMT
No - I'm using Wicket.Ajax.post(...) - but if I do a normal $.ajax with -- type:post, contentType:false,
processData:false --I can read the content by inputstream I saw that the attrs.ep are passed
into the data property but they are encoded which is wrong jQuery.param(data) line 634 of
wicket-ajax-jquery. And how can I set the other both options so that I can read the content
via stream?

Kind regards

Tobias