wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem getting data from a 'CharSequenceResource'
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:13:00 GMT
Hi,

The <a> element has two JavaScript event listeners for 'click' event - one
by Wicket's AjaxFallbackLink and another by (Knockout.js ?!) data-bind
attribute.
The order of their execution is not determined.
If Wicket's listener is called first then it will get the old value:  null,
click1, click2, etc.
While data-bind's listener will get: click1, click2, click3, etc.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov