wicket-users mailing list archives

From trlt <trl...@gmail.com>
Subject DownloadLink in a separate thread?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:00:57 GMT
Just checking to see if I'm doing this right:

When users click on a "download" link on my Wicket application, I want to be
zip all the files in a directory on the fly and return the user one big
*.zip file.

This is working as expected, but since the number of and size of files can
be quite big, this can take a while to process.  Is "DownloadLink" the right
wicket component to implement this?  Does it make sense to run this in a
separate thread?

Any help is appreciated!