wicket-users mailing list archives

From MissOvenMitts <chantal.lucette.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JQWicket - Modal/Dialog to an External URL, Or Something Like It?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:41:41 GMT
Thanks so much! That worked like a charm. I hadn't thought of it at all
before!

HTML:
Open the dialog
<iframe wicket:id="insideDialogIFrame" style="border: 0px; " width="100%"
height="100%"></iframe>

JAVA:
        final DialogWebMarkupContainer insideDialogBox = new
DialogWebMarkupContainer(
                "insideDialogBox", new DialogOptions().modal(true)
                        .resizable(true).width(960).height(400));
        insideDialogBox.add(new AttributeModifier("title", new
Model<String>(
                (popupDialogTitle))));
        add(insideDialogBox);

        WebMarkupContainer insideDialogIFrame = new WebMarkupContainer(
                "insideDialogIFrame");
        insideDialogIFrame.add(new AttributeModifier("src", new
Model<String>(
                (url))));
        insideDialogBox.add(insideDialogIFrame);

        AjaxLink<Void> linkToOpenDialog = new
AjaxLink<Void>("linkToOpenDialog") {
            @Override
                insideDialogBox.open(target);
            }
        };
        add(linkToOpenDialog);

Again, thank you SO much for taking the time to help me out! It's greatly
appreciated.