wicket-users mailing list archives

From manumoreno <weddoes2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem getting data from a 'CharSequenceResource'
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 06:40:13 GMT
Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
> Hi,
>
> The

>  element has two JavaScript event listeners for 'click' event - one
> by Wicket's AjaxFallbackLink and another by (Knockout.js ?!) data-bind
> attribute.
> The order of their execution is not determined.
> If Wicket's listener is called first then it will get the old value:
> null,
> click1, click2, etc.
> While data-bind's listener will get: click1, click2, click3, etc.
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
> https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Ough!, yes, there are two event listeners for click,. (Knockout, good
guess!), I think I'll try to make two components separately or use different
events.

Do you think is feasible use two events in the same
component  ?, for example,. an 'event: {onfocus}' from Knockout and the
AjaxFallbacklink?

Thanks a lot Martin,.