wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wicket related projects news/announcements
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:39:02 GMT
Typically this list is used for such announcements. If it gets out of
hand we can opt to create a separate list. AFAIK
announce@wicket.apache.org is for apache use only (i.e. announcements
for wicket itself)

Other venues are wicketinaction.com and twitter. If you have a project
built with wicket, you can add your project (screenshot and
description/url) to builtwithwicket.tumblr.com

I'm eager to learn more about your projects!

Martijn