wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Soloschenko, Tobias" <Tobias.Solosche...@rewe-group.com>
Subject AW: Partially include JSP files into Wicket-HTML-Pages via Custom Tag
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:56:36 GMT
Hi Jesse,

thanks a lot! I will add this change, soon.

Tobias

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jesse Long [mailto:jpl@unknown.za.net]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. August 2014 14:13
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Partially include JSP files into Wicket-HTML-Pages via Custom Tag [UNSIGNIERT]

Hi Tobias,

Nice work. BTW, you can do this to remove the ban on openclose tags:

@Override
protected void onComponentTag(final ComponentTag tag) {
     tag.setType(XmlTag.TagType.OPEN);
     super.onComponentTag(tag);
}

Cheers,
Jesse

On 29/08/2014 10:53, Soloschenko, Tobias wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> because of some migrations I had to partially include JSP files into Wicket HTML Pages.
I found a documentation for the prior 1.4 version of Wicket and some Stack Overflow posts
about newer implementations (mentioned at the readme of the git repository).