wicket-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Lindner <stefan.lind...@visionet.de>
Subject AW: Wicket / WildFly 8: Log4J / SLF4J ?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 11:40:50 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

did you add

        Dependencies = org.slf4j,org.slf4j.impl,org.slf4j.jcl-over-slf4j,org.apache.log4j

to your MANIFEST.MF?

---
Stefan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sebastien [mailto:sebfz1@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. August 2014 12:27
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Wicket / WildFly 8: Log4J / SLF4J ?

Hi all,

Well, that's not a pure wicket question but maybe the answer (if any, I
hope) could interest future readers...

I am trying to set-up a new project using Wicket (7), WildFly 8 (and EJB-3.1, CDI-1.1, native
websockets, and probably something that make the
coffee...) but for now I am stuck because I don't have any logs in the output (console or
file) coming from wicket itself or my wicket application.

I read all the internet (twice...), some says that's is not possible to have log4j/slf4j in
WildFly, some says it should be activated using jboss-deployment-structure.xml for instance,
some says it's already bound by default just need to add a "logger category" in standalone.xml
and having the log4j.property file in the ear/war. I tried everything but after
2 days, I am running out of ideas...

So, does anyone have already deployed a simple wicket application onto WildFly ? Are the logs
working ? Is there any hint to make it work ?

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastien.