wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ciocoiu Elvis <elvis.cioc...@everlight.ro>
Subject Re: wicket portlet in Liferay 6.2
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:28:14 GMT
Maybe BookmarkableListenerInterfaceRequestHandler should be handled also in
PortletRequestHandler similar to how ListenerInterfaceRequstHandler is
encoded (the BookmarkableListenerInterface... now is just ignored and
mapHandler returns the url without encoding it for portal environment).

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigorov@apache.org>
wrote:

> It is the best we have at the moment.
> Suggestions how to make it better for Portlets are welcome!
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
> https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov
>

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Ciocoiu Elvis <elvis.ciocoiu@everlight.ro>
> wrote:
>
> > If i use
> > Application.getPageSettings().setRecreateMountedPagesAfterExpiry(false)
> my
> > AjaxLink works but I\m not sure about the implications. Is the
> > Component.urlFor(...) implementation in wicket > 6.13 the correct one?
> >
> > Thank you
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Ciocoiu Elvis <
> elvis.ciocoiu@everlight.ro>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I think I found the problem ... in wicket 6.13
> > >
> > > Component.urlFor(final Behavior behaviour, RequestListenerInterface
> > > listener, final PageParameters parameters)
> > >
> > > the decision to use BookmarkableListenerInterfaceRequestHandler
> > > or ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler is different from wicket 6.12 where
> > only
> > > isStateless() was called. In my case the BookmarkableListener maps to
> the
> > > wrong url. Any idea?
> > >
> > > Thank you.

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20WICKET%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%206.13.0
> sure
> > setStatelessHint(false)

> > elvis.ciocoiu@everlight.ro

> 6.16

> mgrigorov@apache.org

> earlier

> > mgrigorov@apache.org

> http://localhost:8080/web/guest/welcome?p_p_id=test_WAR_wicketportalportlet_INSTANCE_2JbV4Gjuyvej&p_p_lifecycle=2&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_resource_id=/test/%3F0-1.IBehaviorListener.0-refreshTimeLink&p_p_cacheability=cacheLevelPage&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_=1404812714838

> http://localhost:8080/web/guest/?0-1.IBehaviorListener.0-refreshTimeLink&_=1404812884161

I didn't
> use
> (tested