wicket-users mailing list archives

From Yoav Stern <yoa...@betamedia.co.il>
Subject Re: wicket urls - how to change "get" url to instance cached one
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:06:27 GMT
Scenario :
When I
1.reach Page B using empty c'tor (B1)
2.change it using ajax (where as you have mentioned this page already has
pageId where the one with the get url didnt !!!)
3.move to page C
4.return to page B (the same B1)

I want the same behavior in all the application pages,what should I do in
order to get this behavior ?

I thought about writing a middle page , redirect Page that will attach to
my page page Id and manually admin it , baaaad idea and will cost me a lot
!!
so is there another Idea u can help me with please .

martin thank u for all the help .