wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Mikulicic, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Mikuli...@br.de>
Subject Include Files form Filesystem
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 14:12:02 GMT
Hello,

im using Wicket 6.15

Does someone know how to  include a static HTML file from the filesystem in my Wicket-App.

I have a folder on my machine like /local/wtr/   with two files  header.html   and footer.html
in it.
The files are not in the docroot of my server, but somewhere in the filesystem.

I would like to include these Files with:

new Include("include", "header.html");

My approach is:

getSharedResources().add("extern", new FolderContentResource(new File("/local/wtr")));
mountResource("/resource/", new SharedResourceReference("extern"));

But I don’t know how to use it  with  new Include()?
How to get the correct path to the header.html?

Any help would be fine. Thanks a lot!

Vladi

Bayerischer Rundfunk; Rundfunkplatz 1; 80335 München
Telefon: +49 89 590001; E-Mail: info@BR.de; Website: http://www.BR.de