wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PageParameters refresh on page reload
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 19:08:40 GMT
Hi,

This is fixed in Wicket 7.x. We didn't apply the fix to 6.x because it is a
behavior change.
You can read the current parameters in #onConfigure() with
getRequestCycle().getRequest().getRequestParameters() and override with
them the page's parameters (page.getPageParameters())

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting