wicket-users mailing list archives

From Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org>
Subject Re: adding Foundation
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 21:10:51 GMT
In data lunedì 12 maggio 2014 00:00:37, Martin Grigorov ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Lucio Crusca <lucio@sulweb.org> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > it's the 1st time I try to use Wicket with the Foundation Framework [1]
> > (or
> > any other css/js framework for that matter). Being one server side and the
> > other client side I assumed there wasn't anything special to do in order
> > make them play toghether. I was wrong.
> >
> > I get:
> >
> > Unexpected RuntimeException
> > Last cause: Tag does not have a close tag
>
> This is an error at the server, right ?
> Which tag is not closed ?

It does not tell me. It just tells that few words I already posted.

> > in a HTML5 file that otherwise (without wicket) passes W3C validation.
> >
> > The code:
> >         <script>
> >
> >                 $(document).foundation();
> >
> >         </script>

> There are no opening tags for body and html. I don't see how it is W3C
> valid!

I posted only the last lines of a 690 lines W3C valid html file. I chose to
post those lines because Wicket seems to fiddle with those and it marks the
last two closing tags red.

> > with </body> and </html> marked red in the output page. While searching
> > for
>
> Marked red where ?! The browsers won't render them at all, colored or not!
> Again there are no opening tags for body and html, so it is normal to see
> them red if you paste this snippet in any HTML editor.

In the output page I get an exception report, not the real page. Just below
the exception (the two lines that do not tell which tag is open), before the
stack trace, wicket reports the full html source code and </body> and </html>

are red.