wicket-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TinyMCE InPlaceEditComponent on Wicket 6
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:32:05 GMT
Hello,

I've worked to fix the issue. You can see the result here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/ed9d3e52f4537c67c395a5e3bcb1dbb639158eb7

However, I don't think there is an easy workaround to apply to the
current version. The good news is that Wicket 6.15.0 is around the
conner so we shouldn't wait much long for WicketStuff 6.15.0...