wicket-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh A <iamrakes...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Character ^ added to javascript blocks in Ajax response
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 06:43:46 GMT
Hi,
I am using Wicket v6.12.0, I observed that ^ character is getting added at
places in javascript blocks in Ajax response. I observed that its for Ajax
attributes with supports array like 'pre', 'bh', 'dep', etc.

Example:
"pre":[function(attrs){return false;}]^
"bh":[function(attrs){if (attrs.event.shiftKey) {
attrs.event.preventDefault(); }}]^
"dep":[function(attrs){return {'ctrlKey' : attrs.event.ctrlKey, 'shiftKey' :
attrs.event.shiftKey}}]^

Is it being added by Wicket?

I tried by adding "-Djavax.servlet.request.encoding=UTF-8
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" options to my tomcat startup, thinking its character
encoding issue, but that didn't help!

Thanks,
Rakesh.A