wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Best practices with subclassing and subpackaging
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:38:45 GMT
Hi,

If a markup container (like a page, a panel, a border, ...) has no its own
markup file then the markup is looked up by using its parent.
It is possible to have many child pages in their own packages and few
markup files next to the parent's page.

See
http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.x/org/apache/wicket/markup/IMarkupResourceStreamProvider.htmlfor
a way to use custom loading of the markup.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting