wicket-users mailing list archives

From David Beer <david.m.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding/Remiving Panels
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:53:46 GMT
Hi All

I am in the process of building a user account page, which will have a menu
on the left, and the related content on the right.

I would like the content on the right to be swapped depending on the
selection on the left. As in the content on the right might well be
generated by panels or fragments and then added to the page and the
previous unrelated removed.

Is it better to have all the code added to the html and then hide certain
components and then re-enable them on selection and disable them or is it
better to use a panels and a page hierarchy and to pass information between
panels and parent page.

Any thoughts and examples are always appreciated.

Thanks

David