wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jered Myers <jer...@maplewoodsoftware.com>
Subject Replace HTML Markup Dynamically
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:31:40 GMT
We were running Wicket 6.10 with our application and after upgrading to
Wicket 6.14 our help file system no longer works.  The system would open
a modal window and dynamically set the HTML file to use based on
StringResourceModels.  This allows us to set the name of the help file
in a components properties file and use the same help modal window to
display the help file.  The problem now is that the entire page
redirects to the help file instead of just the page in the modal
window.  Does anybody have any idea what might of changed or how I can
fix this?

Here is the key code in the ModalWindow's page:

protected void onInitialize()
{
     super.onInitialize();

     String helpFileName = fileNameModel.getObject() + ".html";

     // add the anchor tag if it exists
     if (anchorModel != null && !Strings.isEmpty(anchorModel.getObject()))
     {
         helpFileName += "#" + anchorModel.getObject();
     }

     getRequestCycle().scheduleRequestHandlerAfterCurrent(new
RedirectRequestHandler("docs/" + helpFileName));
}

Thanks for your help!

--
Jered Myers