wicket-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Davids <patrick.dav...@nubologic.com>
Subject Handling with Feedback Messages / setMaxMessages(1)-Problem / best practise
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:07:32 GMT
Hi all,
I would like to have a FeedbackPanel always showing only one error message.

As seen in FeedbackPanel code setMaxMessages() does this.
But it seems it does not clear the rest of messages after doing its job.

When I have put 3 error messages on a page, only the first one is shown.
This is what I want, but reloading the page, all other messages are
shown in sequence as long as I reload the page and until all are processed.

Is setMaxMessage() not the recommended way for what I want to do?
How can I force a clear?

thanx in advance :-)
Patrick