wicket-users mailing list archives

From eaglei22 <jchojnack...@gmail.com>
Subject How does Wicket know when to make a new session?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 00:30:11 GMT
My company uses a webgate to verify the user before redirecting to the
application. Wicket works fine outside of this webgate and retains one user
session for each tab opened in the browser or new browser window. But when
accessed through this webgate, wicket creates a new session and expires the
old one. So anything running in the original opened tab gets terminated.
What are some things I can look for to work around this through Wicket?

Thanks.