wicket-users mailing list archives

From María del Busto Griñón <maria.delbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Datepicker to pick just the month
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:46:30 GMT
Hi,

I am developing a webapp where at some certain point we need to pick just
the month of a date. I have tried to create a DatePicker with date format =
"MMMM", and it works ok when it loads the date from the Database, if the
month of the date stored is february, for example, it renders "February"
correct, but if I try to pick another month, for example March, then in the
date field it shows 03 and it shows an error pointing that the date format
is not correct.

Isn't it allowed to use the "MMMM" format? "MMM" doesn't work either...

Thanks!